TOMMY’S EXPRESS CAR WASH
To Apply: Email email@example.com
The Wash Tech reports directly to the site General Manager and/or Regional Manager.
- Responsible for handling major maintenance at various car wash sites within portfolio (Iowa & Southern MN)
- Exceed Member/Guest expectations!
- Provide quick, and friendly Member/Guest service within the car wash.
- Oversees all aspects of car wash. Work hard, Build relationships & Love people.
GENERAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Retain and create new Member/Guest relations.
- Must be proficient in all opening and closing tasks.
- Must be able to open store or close 7 days a week.
- Maintain Site, Grounds & Car Wash.
- Maintain and complete routine maintenance at various car wash sites within our portfolio as needed
- Maintain maintenance logs, inventory and reports as needed.
- Communicate good news, bad news, breakdowns, etc. with Leadership.
- Implement policies, procedures and the handbook to all Team Members.
- Attend all Leadership meetings, fully engaged in discussion to better the company, and willing to immediately follow through on implementing new ideas with your team.
SPECIFIC JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Site Maintenance as needed at various locations (Iowa & Southern MN) must be flexible and able to travel as needed
- Exceed Member/Guest expectations with wash quality
- Member/Guest Damage Claims, follow up and follow through.
- Wash Sales Training - all staff, commission program, upselling, Unlimited Club
- Program Wash Controller
- Wash Optimization - Constantly watching and perfecting wash quality.
- Checklists - update, maintain, add extra tasks, follow up and enforce completion.
- Chemical & Wash supply ordering
- Oversee wash cleaning and any required maintenance.
- Walk through - what to look for, enforce completion from Open to Close.
- Be responsible for daily maintenance of wash, calling wash operations as needed.
- Wash maintenance perform & schedule
- Vacuum maintenance and cleanliness
- Wash Cleaning - Free from dirt and grime, but also neatness and organization
- Be responsible for maximum production on busy days by controlling line speed, pre-selling the line, ensure proper guide in procedure.
- Always enforce and maintain company sales procedure exceeding the Member/Guest expectations in service.
- Work with the wash operations team on special projects
- Checklists - update, maintain, add extra tasks, be sure they get completed.
- Any additional tasks that pertain to benefiting the company and taking care of the guests.
To Apply: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are seeking a project architect (registration not required) who can work independently and collaboratively with a team to manage projects, oversee the production of project deliverables, and interpret client needs. This individual must have the ability to lead a team in a wide variety of projects. Experience in commercial office, retail, and hospitality is preferred. The successful candidate will have excellent communication and teamwork skills and the motivation to provide quality solutions for our clients.
Design Resources Group (DRG) is an architecture firm that works collaboratively with a construction team, PACES Lodging Corporation, to provide a streamlined service for their clients. DRG provides innovative planning, site design, architectural, and interior design services for a wide variety of commercial projects in the region.
- Provide project management from project inception through construction administration.
- Assist team members with technical support and mentorship
- Ability to write project specifications
- Capable of producing construction documents independently or as part of a team
- Review project scopes, budgets and schedules
Experience and Credentials:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Architecture
- 10+ years experience in an architectural office as a project lead/project architect
- Excellent technical, written and oral communications skills
- Must be able to establish strong working relationships with clients, consultants, contractors, and team members.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to lead and manage multiple projects with various deadlines
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office. Experience with Revit is a plus.
Company benefits for FT include: Health, Dental, Vision, Life and 401(k) plan. Please send resume to: email@example.com
Apartment Leasing Agent
To Apply: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking self-motivated, enthusiastic individual to work in rental office. Duties include showing and leasing apartments, check in/outs, assisting in resident retention and misc. office duties. Preferred candidates will have good customer service skills, computer and sales experience. Daytime/Early evening hours and some weekend hours. Hourly wage plus commission. Email resume to: email@example.com or apply in person at 4265 45th Street South, Suite 200, Fargo ND 58104