Assistant General Manager
(Tommy's Express Car Wash)
Location: Duluth, MN
To Apply: Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant GM will be responsible for operations of entire location while he/she is on shift under the direction of the GM. This includes, but is not limited to, car wash operations, guest service, store presentation, team management, etc. The Assistant GM will provide direction and guidance to all Team Members while on shift.
GENERAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Retain and create new Member/Guest relations.
- Must be proficient in all opening and closing tasks.
- Must be able to open store or close 7 days a week.
- Maintain Site, Grounds & Car Wash.
- Update checklists, inventory and reports as needed.
- Communicate good news, bad news, breakdowns, etc. with Leadership.
- Implement & Enforce policies, procedures and the handbook to all Team Members.
- Use Cleaning and Walk-through on a consistent basis.
- Anything that pertains to benefiting the company and taking care of the Member/Guests.
SPECIFIC JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Unit Management: work with GM to insure all Site responsibilities are complete.
- Car Wash Management.
- Member/Guest Damage/Incident Claims.
- Handle Member/Guest in positive manner and collect data for Leadership team.
- Checklists - enforce completion.
- Walk Through List - perform and enforce, follow up on issues.
- Oversee wash cleaning and bring attention to any required maintenance. Enforce completion of the 7-day Cleaning List.
- Exceed Member/Guest expectations in Wash Quality.
Requires basic mechanical aptitude, working knowledge of plumbing, electricity, carpentry, heating & cooling. Must have experience, vehicle, valid driver’s license, and tools. Benefit package, yearly tool allowance, phone reimbursement, mileage, on call rotation every 9 weeks. Wage dependent on experience. Send resume or apply in person at PRG, attn: HR 4265 45th St S, Suite 200, Fargo ND 58104 or Email to: email@example.com. All applications will be taken with strict confidentiality.