DESIGN RESOURCES GROUP
Design Resources Group is seeking a Project Manager for the design coordination and management of car wash projects throughout the country (travel is not required). This person must be able to work independently and collaboratively with a team to manage multiple projects in various phases of development and provide project coordination with engineers and clients. Experience in commercial design and/or construction is required. This person should also be well organized, have excellent communication and teamwork skills, and the motivation to provide quality solutions for our clients.
Benefits offered include health, dental, vision, life, flex spending, 401k with company match and paid time off.
- Manage a project from inception through construction administration.
- Provide project coordination with a variety of government entities.
- Produce construction documents independently or as part of a team.
- Bachelor degree in Architecture or Construction Management
- 5+ years of experience as a project lead/manager
- Excellent technical, written and oral communications skills
- Must be able to establish strong working relationships with clients, consultants, contractors, and team members.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office. Experience with Revit or AutoCAD is a plus.
Please send resume to email@example.com
CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER
Fargo based Real Estate Company seeks one full time Construction Project Manager.
Company offers Health, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k and more.
This position will be responsible for, but not limited to the following duties:
- Creation and maintenance of project budgets
- Bid Solicitations
- Contract Negotiations
- Creation and maintenance of project schedules
- Dispute resolution
- Candidate must be able to successfully manage multiple projects.
- Minimum qualifications include 5 years of experience in construction management or related field.
- Proficient computer skills and familiarity with all CSI divisions is required.
Please submit resume in confidentiality to firstname.lastname@example.org
PROPERTY RESOURCES GROUP
Requires basic mechanical aptitude, working knowledge of plumbing, electricity, carpentry, heating & cooling. Must have experience, vehicle, valid driver’s license, and tools.
Benefit package, yearly tool allowance, phone reimbursement, mileage, on call rotation every 9 weeks. Wage dependent on experience.
*All applications will be taken with strict confidentiality.
Send resume or apply in person at PRG, attn: HR 4609 33rd Ave S, Suite 400, Fargo ND 58104. Or email to email@example.com
TRAVELING CONSTRUCTION SITE SUPERINTENDANT
Duties would include oversee the entire project from earthwork to finish carpentry. The daily tasks would include subcontractor coordination and scheduling along with material delivery and allocation. Monthly duties would be budget and ownership meetings to discuss costs and progress. Travel could involve but not limited to the states of Iowa, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota.
Company benefits for full time include: health, dental, vision, life and 401(k) plan.
- 5 years commercial construction experience (field experience)
- 3 years Superintendent experience
- Able to read construction documents and knowledge in commercial construction methods
- Able to stage and manage organized and safe job site
- Demonstrated history of working safely and adhering to OSHA safety standards
- Computer skills including competency in Work, Excel, Outlook, and Internet Explorer
- Able to perform physical tasks common to carpentry position (lifting items up to 100 pounds, kneeling, bending, standing, climbing, repetitive motion, use of hand tools, etc.)
- Valid Driver’s License, good driving history
- Experience completing work in limited space environments
- OSHA 30 preferred
- Knowledge of SWPPP procedures
- Knowledge of plumbing and/or concrete
- Experience with retail and light industrial
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Ability to deal with unforeseen challenges and variety of personality types
- High level of customer service and team work
Send resume and salary requirements in confidentiality to: firstname.lastname@example.org or Christianson Companies Inc Attn: HR, 4609 33rd Ave S #400, Fargo ND 58104