Commercial Marketing and Office Coordinator
PRG is seeking a FT employee to provide in-house support for our fast paced commercial real estate department. Duties include creating and delivering design solutions for print collateral, promotional items, social media, and the web. This position will be supporting our sales force and other internal departments with data entry and providing print media such as brochures, proposals, documents, etc. The ideal candidate will be energetic, self-motivated, fast learner, tech-savvy, and a team player. Candidate must also demonstrate creative, technical and organizational skills that consistently exceed the expectations of the team. Graphic design experience necessary and must be proficient in design programs such as InDesign and Photoshop. Benefits include PTO, Health, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k. Please send resume and cover letter to: PRG, Attn: Kristie, 4265 45th Street S, Suite 200, Fargo ND 58104 or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Receptionist / Administrative Assistant
PRG is seeking a Receptionist/Administrative Assistant. Responsibilities will include Front Desk coverage for multi-floor office building. This position will greet, assist, provide direction and information to clients, visitors, and other guests of the organization. Must be able to operate multi-line computerized phone system. Mailroom, postage machine and office supply inventory and ordering duties. Perform administrative and clerical support tasks such as coding bills, typing letters, making labels, mailing projects and light data entry for various departments.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Basic understanding of administrative and clerical procedures and systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Must be punctual and dependable
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk. Monday – Friday position, 8am to 5pm.
- Must be reliable and prompt
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
Full-time position with benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k, and PTO. Please send resume to email@example.com or request an application.
Requires basic mechanical aptitude, working knowledge of plumbing, electricity, carpentry, heating & cooling. Must have experience, vehicle, valid driver’s license, and tools. Benefit package, yearly tool allowance, phone reimbursement, mileage, on call rotation every 9 weeks. Wage dependent on experience. Send resume or apply in person at PRG, attn: HR 4265 45th St S, Suite 200, Fargo ND 58104 or Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be taken with strict confidentiality.
Assistant General Manager
Tommy Express Car Wash
To Apply: Email email@example.com
Location: Waterloo, Iowa
Assistant GM will be responsible for operations of entire location while he/she is on shift under the direction of the GM. This includes, but is not limited to, car wash operations, guest service, store presentation, team management, etc. The Assistant GM will provide direction and guidance to all Team Members while on shift.
General Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Retain and create new Member/Guest relations.
- Must be proficient in all opening and closing tasks.
- Must be able to open store or close 7 days a week.
- Maintain Site, Grounds & Car Wash.
- Update checklists, inventory and reports as needed.
- Communicate good news, bad news, breakdowns, etc. with Leadership.
- Implement & Enforce policies, procedures and the handbook to all Team Members.
- Use Cleaning and Walk-through on a consistent basis.
- Anything that pertains to benefiting the company and taking care of the Member/Guests.
Specific Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Unit Management: work with GM to insure all Site responsibilities are complete.
- Car Wash Management
- Member/Guest Damage/Incident Claims
- Handle Member/Guest in positive manner and collect data for Leadership team.
- Checklists - enforce completion
- Walk Through List - perform and enforce, follow up on issues
- Oversee wash cleaning and bring attention to any required maintenance. Enforce completion of the 7-day Cleaning List
- Exceed Member/Guest expectations in Wash Quality