Greg Morrison is a REALTOR® licensed sales representative for PRG Commercial Sales, a division of Property Resources Group. He joined the team in December of 2004 after spending thirty years in Sales and Marketing. Greg earned a degree in Business Management from Minnesota State University St. Cloud. He spent three years in the U.S. Army earning the rank of Chief Warrant Officer and was a helicopter gun ship pilot in Vietnam. He was awarded a Purple Heart, 26 Air Medals and the Vietnamese Cross of Gallantry.
Greg's sales experience with Hormel Foods took him from Richmond, Virginia to Roanoke, Virginia. In 1981 he and his family returned to the Midwest when a transfer brought them to Fargo, North Dakota. Returning to his roots, Greg built a successful business and expanded on his sales expertise. He has won numerous sales awards with Hormel Foods. During his 30-year career with Hormel Foods, Greg serviced wholesalers and retailers in the Tri-State area. This expertise and experience in merchandising and retailing provides him with an extensive background in commercial real estate sales and leasing.
Greg's volunteer activities include a diverse variety of organizations, including:
- Past President of the Fargo Moorhead Grocery Manufactures Representatives
- Past President of the Parents Advisory Board of the College of St. Benedict in St. Joseph, Minnesota
- Past Board member of the West Fargo Packer Backers
- School Board Member of Bottetout County in Roanoke, Virginia
- Volunteer for USA National Wrestling Tournament
- Life member of West Fargo VFW
- Vietnam Helicopter Pilots Association
If you are expanding or relocating your current business, be sure to rely on Greg's experience, contacts and knowledge of the Fargo-Moorhead area. Call on Greg and let him guide you in locating the perfect real estate for your business needs.
4265 45th Street South, Suite 200
Fargo, ND 58104